- What personally identifiable information of yours is collected through the site
- Who collects such information
- How such information is used
- With whom your information may be shared
- What choices you have regarding collection, use, and distribution of your information
- What kind of security procedures are in place to protect the loss, misuse, or alteration of information under our control
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in your information
- Questions regarding this statement shoudl be directed to OAR by emailing us at email@example.com.
What Information We Collect and How We Use That Information
Our registration forms require users to provide contact information that may include name, email address, phone number, and similar information. This information is stored in our secure content management system (CMS), which is accessible only to authorized personnel. We do not request or store sensitive information from our visitors, such as credit card or social security numbers.
Our analytics software collects information regarding visitor traffic, downloads, user interactions on desktop and mobile, and traffic sources.
All stored information is used only to contact Hire Autism users should they request support, or to perform internal analytics assessments. Such assessments are neither public nor are they released to other organizations.
Use of "Cookies"
Privacy Protection Procedures
Protecting your information is important to us. At OAR, we have implemented appropriate physical, technical and organizational measures to help keep your information secure, accurate, current, and complete. In addition, all OAR employees with access to personal information obtained on the OAR website are bound to adhere to this policy as part of their contract with OAR. OAR protects your personal information in a variety of ways. For certain services, such as Sign Up, only minimal personal information is required, such as email addresses. In addition, personal information provided to our donations sites is encrypted. We also protect that account information by placing it on a secure portion of our site that is only accessible by authorized personnel. All information provided to OAR’s donation site is transmitted using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption. SSL is a proven coding system that lets your browser automatically encrypt or scramble data before you send it to us. We also protect Hire Autism account information by placing it on a secure portion of our site that is only accessible by certain qualified OAR employees. If you choose, other Hire Autism users may view your personal profile information. Unfortunately however, no data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. While we strive to protect your information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of such information. Any such transmission is done at your own risk
Our site contains links to other websites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are entering another Web site for which OAR has no responsibility. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on all such sites as their policies may be different than ours.
OAR does not share, exchange, or sell visitor or donor information (e.g., name, address, email address), mailing lists, or personal information of any kind, whether received online or offline, with other organizations.
You are prohibited from violating, or attempting to violate, the security of this site. Any such violations may result in criminal and civil liabilities to you. We will investigate any alleged violations, and, if a criminal violation is suspected, we will cooperate with law enforcement agencies in their investigations. Violations of the security of the site, without limitation, include the following:
- Logging into or attempting to log into a server or account that you are not authorized to access;
- Accessing data or taking any action to obtain services not intended for you or your use;
- Attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system, subsystem or network;
- Tampering, hacking, modifying or otherwise corrupting or breaching security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- Transmitting material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots or other computer programming routines or engines with the intent or effect of damaging, destroying, disrupting, or otherwise impairing a computer's functionality or the operation of the website or services;
- Interfering with, intercepting or expropriating any system, data, or information; or
- Interfering with service to any user, host, or network including, without limitation, by means of overloading, “flooding,” “mail bombing,” or “crashing” any computer system.
Blogs and comments may be available to visitors of the site. The blog will identify visitors (as requested by the visitor). Please remember that any information you disclose in these areas may become public information. Accordingly, you should always exercise caution when deciding to disclose personal information.
Children and Privacy
OAR encourages parents and guardians to spend time with their children online, and to be fully familiar with the sites visited by their children. We will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under age 13, or collect job applications from children who are ineligible to work in their state.
Please refer to your state’s child labor laws to determine when you or your child is legally eligible to work.
Organization for Autism Research
Attn: Hire Autism
2000 N. 14th Street, Suite 240
Arlington, VA 22201