Our culture believes in POWERING YOUR POTENTIAL. We provide global opportunities to develop your career, make your community a better place and work with today’s most innovative thinkers to solve the world’s toughest problems.
We believe in flexibility for you to explore your passions while making an impact through meaningful work within our inclusive workforce. That’s what #LifeAtCummins is all about.
We are looking for a talented Manufacturing Engineer, Senior to join our team specializing in Manufacturing for our Cummins Filtration Business Unit/ Components Busines Segment in Cookeville, TN.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
• Drives results - Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
• Optimizes work processes - Knowing the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement.
• Equipment/Capital Procurement - Selects manufacturing equipment which meets the Cummins manufacturing specifications and meets the project or program needs.
• Action oriented - Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
• Collaborates - Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
• Communicates effectively - Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
Cummins and E-verify
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law. Cummins validates right to work using E-Verify. Cummins will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.